Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Pre-Thanksgiving Shopping

It's that time of year again.

It'll be "Black Friday" day after tomorrow, which officially kicks off the scrambling holiday shopping season. I don't blog for money, but I'd be lying if I didn't say how much I appreciate the reader support over this last year or so of my Amazon book blogging. I'm having a lot of fun. I'm reading more these days than I have since graduate school. Reader purchases help finance my book addiction. It's healthy for me, since I don't get bogged down in all the political and ideological hatred online. I don't watch the news anymore, in any case, as I've noted many times now. So, thanks again. I hope everyone has a fabulous Thanksgiving and a relaxing weekend. Shoot, you might as well watch a little NFL football. All of those Colin Kaepernick protests have hammered the league, so the boycott message has definitely gotten through. Just enjoy. Don't watch the anthem, though, lol. Tune in after the kickoff.

In any case, at Amazon, Today's Deals.

See especially, Atlin Snorkel Mask [Full Face] for Adults, Teens and Kids, GoPro Compatible Snorkeling Swimming & Underwater Mask with 180° Panoramic View Anti-Fog, Anti-Leak with Adjustable Head Straps.

And, Buck Knives 0863BRS SELKIRK Fixed Blade Survival Knife with Fire Striker and Sheath.

More, Car Concealed Seat Back Gun Rack to Hold 3 Rifles. (In stock on November 25, 2017 - Order it now!)

Still more, AmazonBasics AA Performance Alkaline Batteries (48 Count) - Packaging May Vary.

Plus, AmazonBasics Lightning to USB A Cable - Apple MFi Certified - Black - 6 Feet /1.8 Meters.

Also, Samsung UN65MU6300FXZA 65" 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV (2017 Model) Plus Terk Cut-the-Cord HD Digital TV Tuner and Recorder 16GB Hook-Up Bundle.

BONUS: C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity.


0 comments: