Friday, December 23, 2016

I've Finished Shelby Steele's, Shame

A great book and a quick read.

And most heartily recommended, Shelby Steele, Shame: How America’s Past Sins Have Polarized Our Country.

In any event, I started Steven E. Schier and Todd E. Eberly yesterday, Polarized: The Rise of Ideology in American Politics. It's great. Also a small volume, I expect to read it in just a couple of days.

That's not the case with Robert J. Gordon's, The Rise and Fall of American Growth: The U.S. Standard of Living since the Civil War. It's a great book but a hefty tome! I'm currently on Chapter 7: "Nasty, Brutish, and Short: Illness and Early Death."

Finally, I still have a ways to go on Exodus. I need to finish that up so I can start another novel. I read more non-fiction nowadays, but I still love a good novel.

I'll have more book blogging later today.

0 comments: