Friday, February 20, 2015

Sally Kohn Wants Her Daughter to Be Lesbian

I didn't know Sally Kohn had a daughter. Shoot, I didn't even know she was married. But she is. And it's no big deal.

The thing is, though. If you want your daughter to "turn out" gay, isn't that an admission that homosexuals aren't "born that way," and hence doesn't virtually the entire justification for the expansionist homosexual civil rights movement then collapse? Well yes, of course.

But that's never stopped homosexuals from doing absolutely anything and everything despicable, agitating for their licentious agenda with the most vicious anti-traditionalist discourse imaginable.

See, "I’m gay. And I want my kid to be gay, too."

Remember, it's not just about gay marriage. It's about the fundamental transformation of society. See Sally Kohn's program, "BEYOND SAME-SEX MARRIAGE: A NEW STRATEGIC VISION FOR ALL OUR FAMILIES & RELATIONSHIPS."

0 comments: