Monday, July 29, 2013

Reporter Shea Allen is Hilarious!

London's Daily Mail has the story, with lots of photos, "Glamorous TV reporter fired after posting 'tell-all' blog about going bra-less on air and getting stories from people with a crush on her." (She posts photos of her tush, heh.)

I doubt she's upset with losing her job, if this selfie YouTube below is any indication.

And she's on Twitter.

I'd say she was a little too lively with social media for her job as a news anchor. She's droll, and that, among other things, obviously that didn't go over too well the folks at WAAY in Huntsville, Alabama.



More, from her blog, "No Apologies: Confessions of a red headed reporter":
This post was taken down because I was momentarily misguided about who I am and what I stand for. To clarify, I make no apologies for the following re-post. It's funny, satirical and will likely offend some of the more conservative folks. But it isn't fake and its a genuine look into my slightly twisted psyche.

Here's the thing, I've vowed to always fight for the right of free expression. It's allowed, no matter what the profession. I pride myself in having earned the respect of many because I make no apologies for the truth and hold nothing back. I don't fight for things because they serve me, I fight for them because they are right. Sources trust me because I am an unadulterated version of the truth. I won't ever bend just because its popular to do so and I'm not bending now.

This is my voice. Hope it makes you laugh.

1. I've gone bra-less during a live broadcast and no one was the wiser.

2. My best sources are the ones who secretly have a crush on me.

3. I am better live when I have no script and no idea what I'm talking about.

4. I've mastered the ability to contort my body into a position that makes me appear much skinner in front of the camera than I actually am.

5. I hate the right side of my face.

6. I'm frightened of old people and I refuse to do stories involving them or the places they reside.

7. Happy, fluffy, rainbow stories about good things make me depressed.

8. I've taken naps in the news car.

9. If you ramble and I deem you unnecessary for my story, I'll stop recording but let you think otherwise.

10. I've stolen mail and then put it back. (maybe)

0 comments: