Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Boobquake!

Jules Crittenden's got a roundup, "Boobquake Seismic Survey."

And for a refreshing take, at left is Republican activist Kristee Kelley at the 2010 Indiana GOP State Dinner. As she writes at Theo's:
I tend to err on the side of modesty. I don't feel as though I have to show all my goodies to attract attention ... That said, I can't let the asinine Islamic cleric earthquake comments slide without protest.

Taking one for the team ...

Photobucket

Now that's what I'm talking about!

Now if we could just get Opus #6
off the ski slopes for a contribution we'd be stylin!

1 comments:

Opus #6 said...

LOL!

Well, this is one way to protest against Islam, ha ha ha!

The temperature was a bit nippy on the ski slopes, I must say. (pun intended) And with my skin so easy-to-burn in the sun, expect me to cover up even more. ;-)