Thursday, January 21, 2010

Heidi Montag: 'I Feel Very Plastic..."

It's a fascinating interview. Heidi Montag went nearly to the limits of human endurance to improve her appearance. (She sounds quite vulnerable in listening to her vocals.) And she literally can't move her face. "I feel very plastic," she says, after being asked. I'm moved by how honest she is about it, so perhaps an attempt a sincerity can humanize this quest for perfection that's so common among us and in our culture. Be sure to listen to the end of the video. Montag's thought through the philosophy of aging pretty thoroughly. I've always accepted age and changing, but isn't extreme exercise and fitness just a corollary to how she feels about beauty and longevity?

See also, "Heidi Montag Before and After."

1 comments:

Timeshare Jake said...

She will look like a clown one day. Why people don't learn from Michael Jackson is beyond me. I guess the money from the attention is addictive.