Sunday, June 24, 2012

Until Later Roundup...

I don't see too much I want to blog about this morning, so until later check the roundup at Pirate's Cove: "Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup."

And here's some Kelly Brook News, at London's Dail Mail, "You'd bet on her! Kelly Brook looks fabulous in florals and a flamboyant hat at Royal Ascot," and Celebrity Gossip, "Kelly Brook Talks Curvy Figure With LOOK."

And skip over to Althouse and Instapundit to cover all the bases.

For a bonus, Robert Stacy McCain's latest is here: "Neal Rauhauser’s Bizarre Suspicions, and Profiling the (Hypothetical) ‘UnSub’."

I'll have more later. I have to pick up my kids' cousins in Los Angeles today. They're down here visiting family and will be staying with us for a couple of days, on their own, until their mom (my kids' aunt) get here.

Until then...

0 comments: