Sunday, May 29, 2011

Danica Patrick's Last Indy 500

According to Los Angeles Times, "Danica Patrick is at a crossroads on the eve of the Indy 500."

How will the Izod IndyCar Series get along without her if she bolts for NASCAR stock-car racing next year, as is widely expected?

"I don't believe I can answer that," Patrick said. "I don't know. Whether I go or whether I stay, I don't think I'm capable of answering whether or not the IndyCar series would be better or worse. I'm not sure."

Another uncertainty is whether Sunday's race, the 100th anniversary of the Indy 500, will be Patrick's last at the Brickyard. But this much is sure: No race means more to Patrick than this one.
Also: "Indianapolis 500 winner: Dan Wheldon." and "Danica Patrick Runs Out of Gas After Leading At Indy 500."

0 comments: