Friday, April 29, 2011

Steven Tyler on Cover of People Magazine: 'I'm Lucky to Be Alive'

A change of pace around here, at People, "Steven Tyler: Sober and Grateful":
Steven Tyler doesn't need drugs to get high these days. All he needs is to go to work at American Idol.

"If you think going out in front of high-def cameras and millions of people I'm not high on adrenaline, you're crazy," the rocker-turned-judge tells PEOPLE in this week's cover story.

"I'm stoned when that curtain drops," adds Tyler, 63. "I just don't snort the curtain dropping. I don't snort J. Lo either, though I do breathe her in."

Tyler's nutty, what-will-he-say-next personality has not only catapulted Idol back to must-watch status, it's also turned him into one of this year's most lovable stars.
Spoken like a rock star.

More at the link, and some music for Friday night, he's back:

0 comments: