Friday, October 22, 2010

Meg Whitman Hits $163 Million in Bid to Clone Schwarzenegger Administration

I have to apologize to my fellow conservatives who've gotten behind Meg Whitman's candidacy. I've never cared for her. She's just not doing it for me, so sorry. Not only is she obscenely attempting to buy her way into office (and I'm no fan of campaign finance regulations), but the last thing we need is another four years of Arnold Schwarzenegger. And so while I cringe at the thought of a Jerry Brown governorship (been there, done that), I'm giving his media people props on this ad buy. It resonates. My wife noticed how clever it is (and she doesn't even follow politics, so that's saying something). Brown? Whitman? Either way, Californians are screwed:


1 comments:

Left Coast Rebel said...

Bleh, I know just what you mean. I'm linking this for my Wed. PJM piece.