Sunday, February 28, 2010

Genevieve Morton at Sports Illustrated

Smitty's got his "Rule 5 Sunday" posted, and for some reason or another I didn't make the cut. Actually, I have a clue: Babe-blogging's been kinda slow around here, considering all the other controversies going on. Still, maybe a guy can get a little credit for instigating a blog war. See: The Camp of the Saints, The Classic Liberal, The Daley Gator, Three Beers Later, Washington Rebel, and WyBlog.

Plus, I'm going to step out on a limb here with a Sports Illustrated clip of
Genevieve Morton.


And don't miss Blazing Cat Fur and Theo Spark.

2 comments:

Thats Right said...

Again, I get no respect.

There are no other boobs but Cheryl

Kenneth Davenport said...

This truly combines two of my favorite things: beautiful women and classic airplanes! Fantastic!